Friday, July 10, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts...

Hey, sorry for the lack of posts... I have a couple of written posts waiting to end up on this site, and many more that are just waiting to be told. Right now, I just got back for the night, it's 2:00 in the morning and I am eating some mandu (Korean Dumplings) and packing to go to the Boryeong Mud Festival. My friends from my school have two nine person buses packed full of people to head down and revel in the absurdity that is a Korean mud festival. You can wikipedia or google it for more information, but basically, it involves two million people, the best concerts in Korea (Kpop... gotta love it), copious amounts of mud, games, and... refreshments. I think I already broke one of my cameras on the fourth of July, so I am not bringing one to mudfest, but will try to get whatever photos are taken so that I can express what probably cannot be put into words. I would like to add more right now, but it will have to wait until after I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment