Tuesday, March 30, 2010

9 months in


Hey, I'm hanging out at the office and reflecting back a little but during the midterm doldrums. I've been here for nine months, with little to show for it... in terms of my blog. What I have experienced though, is a wealth of experiences, friends, triumphs, and frustrations which I will never be able to do justice to in my blog. I will, however keep you updated on my future activities... and possibly recount some of the "best of" experiences from my time here.

I have finally realized that our office has a wireless network, which makes things infinitely easier for me to update the blog. Perhaps it is a true measure of how lazy one is if updating a blog is inhibited by transfering your thoughts from one computer to another to update... but somewhere in that process I see a shinier object and pursue.

This weekend offered an incredible range of activities, from an awkward five person japanese dinner to a club opening/kareoke marathon until five a.m. the next day (norae bang in Korean... but I will siplify for the audience--there is a difference of about $450 between a karaoke room and a norae or singing room in Korea), to looking over my shoulder at dinner on Sunday and seeing Korea's most popular girl pop group. I will try to fill in more detail on these events later, but wanted to at least get a post in for the first time in many months.

No comments:

Post a Comment